In honor of National Eating Disorder Awareness Week in February, The Healthy Dancer will be holding a contest/giveaway. Nancy Clark, internationally known sports nutritionist, weight coach and nutrition author, has graciously donated a copy of her book, Nancy Clark’s Sports Nutrition Guidebook, for our contest.
Here are all the rules you'll need to know:
- To enter, add a comment on any of The Healthy Dancer’s blog posts posted between January 23, 2012 and February 29, 2012
- Each time you comment, you will be entered to win. However, only one comment per 24 hour period will qualify as a valid entry.
- The contest begins at 12:01 AM, EST on January 24, 2012 and ends on February 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM, EST. Comments posted before or after that time span will not be considered eligible entries.
- You must subscribe to our email list, as winners will be announced through this blog via email.
- The winner will receive a copy of Nancy Clark’s Sports Nutrition Guidebook.
- Due to shipping restrictions, winners can only be selected from those with a valid shipping address in the Continental United States and Canada.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing and announced through an email via The Healthy Dancer and on the blog.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim the prize and submit a shipping address. If the winner fails to respond within the 48 hours, another winner will be randomly chosen.
- By entering this contest, you agree to the above terms and confirm that you have a valid shipping address in the Continental United States or Canada.